Monday, December 25, 2006

A Very Mullet Christmas!

It was a very mullet Christmas in our household this year. Or was it? Is my new haircut the much feared and awed "Tur-mullet"? It's up to you to decide!

Modern take on an 80's haircut or not, we had a great Christmas! Chris' school helped fund a wonderful Christmas dinner for the foreign teachers (about 30 of us), which included two Turkey's, much (Turkish, but you forget after awhile) wine, and many potluck dishes. I'm biased, on both counts, but I thought that Chris' cauliflower with curried cheese sauce was the best dish at the party! Not quite as inspired were the rock-hard Snowman Peeps that someone tried to pawn off on us unsuspecting Peeps fans!

After dinner, we had a White Elephant (old crap) gift exchange in which I won a bracelet, which I think was the nicest gift, although I'm sure the person who won my 'barely used' Garnier Fructis conditioner would disagree.

I'll put up more pictures from the evening soon...We just opened our gifts (you can see them under our Plant, below) - I printed and framed a bunch of pictures from our travels for Chris, and I got (best gift ever!) a package of Aromatherapy Massages from a spa nearby from Chris, who knows me too well!

Today, I'm going to make the traditional Christmas hummus to share with our friends, while we watch Elf, A Christmas Story and two more episodes (5 and 6) from this season of Lost!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Here is a picture of our stockings. Chris' (the red silk one) and mine, the Grey Thor-Lo.

From Christmas 2006



From Christmas 2006

No comments: