Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Help!

Once again, too much time has passed since I've posted, but I have an excuse...I have been working pretty much full time since we returned from our fantastic trip to Krabi!

I will update more soon, but now I'm writing with a favor...I have been taking a photography class and we have to print up and turn in for critique 6 photos, covering different categories. They are: Portrait, Night, Motion, Macro (super close up,) Landscape and Architecture. I think. Anyway, I've posted some that I thought might be fitting in each category to my Picasaweb page

If you are reading this and have lots of free time, please take a look and either post a comment here, email me or post a comment on my photo page if you have any thoughts on which one, if any, in each category I should print? (I know there's only one now in Macro, I need to do some more work on that one)

I have looked at them so many times that none of them are looking good. Also, if there's any other picture that you see that's not in one of those recent albums, please tell me. And if there's a photo that anyone else has taken that you think I should co-opt and use instead, definitely tell me!

Thanks!!!!!!

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Hi Jenna,
I love the photos! Especially the perspective in the graveyard and I am really drawn to the angry old woman. Also, I am partial to the shot of landscape in Cappadocia, but I wish the outline peep hole were a bit larger which you could do in PhotoShop. They are are beautiful. You should definately print them in the large format.We miss you!
Suzi